Sunday 15 April 2007

REM - Black Session, Paris (07.05.01)

REM arrived in Europe in May 2001 to plug their new album, Reveal. They recorded a Black Session at Studio 105, La Maison de la Radio in Paris. I've encoded this one at a hefty 320kbps, so I'll need to upload it in two parts. I've used Sharebee this time, to give you several downloading options and to keep the links going a bit longer. The sound quality is excellent.
Enjoy.

01 Imitation Of Life
02 The Great Beyond
03 What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
04 All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star)
05 Daysleeper
06 I've Been High
07 Electrolite
08 The Lifting
09 At My Most Beautiful

(Check back for Part 2, which will be available in a few days.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, R.E.M. is second only to the Beatles. Thank you for sharing these great tracks. I am looking forward to the second part.

Saman said...

Thanks, laserman. Part 2 coming up tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this BS !

Unknown said...

Please repost this show.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Saman said...

Rapidshare link is still active.